EEAAT has arranged the iEECON2020 to mainly gather all experts around the world in the field of Electrical Engineering to come to Thailand for their experience sharing among community. Therefore, the registration fee of the conference is quite lower than the other conference due to the subsidy from the EEAAT and sponsors.
According to a typical plagiarism policy, if an accepted manuscript is proven to have a text similarity more than 25% to any published works, such a paper will not be included into both the iEECON 2020 conference proceedings and the IEEEXplore. In addition, the manuscript in double-column format with more than 4 pages is allowed but that in single-column format will be excluded from both the iEECON 2020 conference proceedings and the IEEEXplore.
Registration Fees for iEECON2020
(Before Jan 21, 2020)
(Jan 21 - Mar 3, 2020)
|Regular||9,500 THB||10,500 THB||11,500 THB|
|IEEE/EEAAT Member||8,500 THB||9,500 THB||10,500 THB|
|Student||6,000 THB||6,500 THB||7,000 THB|
|Accompanying Person||4,500 THB||5,000 THB||5,500 THB|
At least one author of every accepted paper must register for the conference by the Early-Bird registration date.
By Bank Transfer
1. Registration payment can be made via Bank transfer with the following information :
BANK NAME : The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited (SCB)
BRANCH : Bang Bua, Bangkok
SICOTHBK : The International Electrical Engineering Congress (iEECON)
ACCOUNT NO : 053-430783-5
SWIFT CODE : SICOTHBK
2. Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
3. Please scan the copied of transfer slip as an pdf file and upload during the registering procedure.
4. The electronics official receipt/tax invoice of registration will be sent by e-mail. The original receipt/tax invoice may be given at the conferrence site if required.
By Credit Card (Before March 1, 2020) :
The Credit Card payment is active. After you registered specifying as preferred method the payment via Credit Card, you’ll be able to see the following images and the button at the bottom of the summary page related to the registration:
- The author can submit a paper of more than 4 pages. Each exceeding page will require an extra charge of 3,000 Thai bahts, i.e. 3,000 THB/page. The number of exceeding pages is unlimited.
- One regular or IEEE/EEAAT member registration covers a maximum of one accepted paper.
- A student registration (applied to EEAAT Student Member) covers only one accepted paper. An additional registration fee must be paid by the same author for each additional paper to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings if the additional paper(s) have no other registered authors.
- Accompanying person refers to the participant whose name is not included as an author in any accepted paper and who wants to partially or fully attend the conference.
- Participant who registers to the conference will receive the conference souvenir kit consisting of 1 bag, 1 CD (or USB) Proceedings, 1 reception ticket , 1 banquet ticket , 2 luncheon tickets, etc. Drinks and snack served at the coffee-breaks are also included to all registered attendees.