The 2021 International Electrical Engineering Congress (iEECON2021) is a premier international academic conference organized by Rangsit University, Thailand and the Electrical Engineering Academic Association (Thailand), EEAAT. The iEECON2021 will provide a forum for researchers, engineers and industry experts to discuss recent developments, new ideas and breakthroughs in Electrical Engineering technologies. Topics of interest include power & energy, communications, electronics & control, digital signal processing, and computer & Information Technology. Each manuscript will be peer-reviewed, and revised according to the reviewers’ comments. Abstract of all submission accepted and presented will be published in the abstract book of iEECON2021, and the full manuscript will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore database. The iEECON2021 will be held in Pattaya, Thailand. Pattaya is 150 kilometres southeast of Bangkok, and faces the Thai Gulf. Pattaya is Asia's premier beach resort, and caters with equal appeal to families, couples and single visitors. Pattaya's relaxing tropical ambient is synonymous with every ingredient for memorable holidays.
- Submission Deadline for Extended Summary/Full Manuscript:
- Notification of Acceptance:
- Camera-Ready Submission Deadline (Full Manuscript Only):
- Early Bird Registration Pepiod:
- Conference Dates:
December 18, 2020
Final extended deadline January 1, 2021
January 22, 2021
Febuary 5, 2021
Extended deadline Febuary 10, 2021
January 22 -Febuary 10, 2021
March 10 - 12, 2021
- All accepted submissions will require the presenting author to register and attend iEECON2021.
- Abstract of all papers accepted and presented in iEECON2021 will be published in the conference abstract book.
- Accepted and presented full manuscripts will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore database.
- Authors can indicate their interest in extending paper and submit to JCST: Journal of Current Science and Technology (Scopus indexed, ACI, TCI1) and selected conference papers will be invited to be published in IEET: International Electrical Engineering Transaction, an online publication of the EEAAT.