Registration Rates & Payment
(before Jan 12, 2024)
(after Jan 12, 2024)
12,000 THB / 420 USD
(Member ID required)
(Picture ID required in PDF)
|Participant, Accompanying Person|
|Publish in Abstract Book|
- At least one author of every accepted paper must register for the conference by the early-bird registration date.
- Registration fees are not refundable and non-transferable.
- To join EEAAT membership for free, please go to eeaat.or.th in advance.
- One regular or IEEE/EEAAT member registration covers a maximum of one accepted paper.
- A student registration (applied to EEAAT Student Member) covers only one accepted paper. An additional registration fee must be paid by the same author for each additional paper to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings if the additional paper(s) have no other registered authors.
- Accompanying person refers to the participant whose name is not included as an author in any accepted paper and who wants to partially or fully attend the conference.
- Participant who registers to the conference will receive the conference souvenir kit consisting of 1 bag, e-Proceedings, 1 welcome party ticket, 1 banquet ticket, 2 luncheon tickets, etc. Drinks and snack served at the coffee breaks are also included to all registered attendees.
- We accept payment only by a bank transfer prior to the conference. The receipt will be provided at the registration desk during the conference.
- We only accept cash (in Thai Baht) for an on-site registration.
- The registration rate includes bank-transfer fee.
By Bank Transfer
|Bank Name||The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited (SCB)|
|Branch||Bang Bua, Bangkok|
|Bank Address||2283/2 Phahonyothin Rd., Lat Yao, Chatuchak, Bangkok, THAILAND 10900|
|Account Name||THE INTERNATIONAL ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING CONGRESS (iEECON)|
|Address of EEAAT||140 Cheum Sampan Rd., Nong Chok, Bangkok, THAILAND 10530|
After you complete a bank transfer, please upload the transfer slip (in PDF format) into the registration system to complete the registration process. The registration process is confirmed upon the receipt of the payment.
Contact about financial: Asst.Prof.Dr. Cattareeya Suwanasri